Today’s job market can be a challenge, to say the least. In fact, people everywhere are finding that looking for a new job is the hardest job they’ve ever had!
Did you know that over 90% of today’s job openings are never publicly advertised? So, how will you ever tap into the “hidden” job market? You need to partner with someone who has successfully located those hidden jobs year after year.
Since 1971, BJM and Job Guidance have networked with the underground job market in order to place thousands of individuals in first-class jobs in many career fields: healthcare, legal, accounting, IT, banking and office/administrative positions.
Here is a partial listing of some of our current and ongoing job openings — listed non-medical on top, then medical, in alphabetical order. If your work experience matches one of these job postings, please e-mail us your resume and cover letter today to email@example.com. We have positions in Lexington and surrounding areas. Your new future awaits, and with us, you will receive weekly paychecks!
URGENT NEED for RN and LPN licensed nurses – days, nights and weekends (8- and 12-hour shifts) in Lexington and surrounding counties.
–Higher hourly pay and bonuses in safe and health-conscious facilities with any COVID patients. Some facilities have career openings also.
E-mail your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank Teller/Customer Service
Stable work history as a cashier for this full-time career position with great pay and benefits!
Previous bank work experience needed for this prestigious position assisting key bank clients. Salary open depending on experience and excellent benefits!
Medical bills/coders create and send medical claims for the insurance companies and the patients.
The medical biller/coder is responsible for reporting accurate information to the insurance.
- Proficiency with computers and medical billing software
- Knowledge of unfair debt collection practices and insurance guidelines
- Understanding of primary code classifications: ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT and HCPCS
- Communication skills with patients/healthcare companies
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping practices
Send resume to: njmstaffing.com
- Respond to calls, emails, complaints, and queries that patients might have
- Provide information and updates in regards to patients’ surgery schedules
- Assist patients with guidance on filing all necessary forms
- Assist patients with information necessary to pay all medical charges
- Set post-surgical appointments with doctors and perform all necessary tests
- Inform patients and any relevant third party through instructions about “things to do” before and after surgeries
- Receive all needed medical records and history from patients
- Take reservations for surgeries and schedule a date based on the availability of the surgeon and the medical condition of patients
- Order patients’ test results and assess information from the report to determine if a patient is ready for surgery
- Create a daily surgery schedule and surgical log for all departments concerned
- Assure appropriate coordination with other hospital departments when special surgical needs occur
- File, collect, and organize pre and post operational data for reference
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail to all necessary parties
- Order office supplies and log information on any issue that is urgent.
- Work experience in the health care sector that exposes the candidate to medical terminologies, diagnostic procedures, and health care billing and authorization
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good working ethics and ability to treat documents with confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take initiatives when the need arises.
Certified Medical Assistant
Thankfully, more and more doctors’ offices and clinics are reopening daily. HIGH DEMAND for experienced CMA’s and RMA’s!
Fully healthy and safe offices will welcome your years of work experience in patient care, assisting busy physicians, and more.
Special assignments with full-time career opportunities and great benefits. NOW HIRING!!
E-mail current resume with last 2 years of salary history to: email@example.com.
BJM & Associates
RNs and LPNs needed in key career positions in Lexington area!
All shifts available – days, nights, and weekends, part-time and full-time, PRN, contract, or temp to hire. Excellent pay and benefits! Now hiring! E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BJM & Associates
SRNA and/or CNA careers now available in excellent facilities in Lexington area.
Choose when you want to work – days, nights, and/or weekends, full-time or part-time, PRN, contract or temp to hire. Hiring now!
E-mail resume to: Medical@bjmstaffing.com
BJM & Associates
Highly reputable and very stable Lexington firm will welcome your previous work experience in accounting and administrative staff support duties.
Must have strong work experience using Word and Excel in an office, good grammar, professional telephone manners, and enjoy interacting with the public.
Email your resume’ with cover letter listing salary history for the last two years to: email@example.com.
Medical Office Staff
Several excellent medical facilities in Lexington have immediate openings for:
* Experienced medical receptionists who have done pre-certifications, previous patient registration, surgery scheduling, patient check-outs and payment posting.
* Experienced medical records clerks
* Experienced medical billers / collectors
Career opportunities with good benefits packages.
Email your resume’ with a cover letter listing the last two years of salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRNAs and CNAs
High demand for experienced nursing assistants to work in top Lexington facilities days, nights, and weekends (8- and 12-hour shifts). Some with full-time career openings for you.
–Higher hourly pay and bonuses in safety and health-conscious facilities with any COVID patients.
E-mail your current resumé now to: email@example.com
URGENT LEXINGTON LONG-TERM JOBS
BJM Medical is adding new medical facilities daily! Well-known Lexington facility in prime location is adding staff due to growth and expansion!
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
* Nurses (RNs or LPNs)
- SRNAs (State Registered Nursing Assistants)
Work for several months with possible/likely career opportunity for top employees.
Ready to hire! E-mail current resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uncle Sam Needs You!
During this unique time of NATIONAL EMERGENCY, our Nation needs ALL HEALTHCARE WORKERS (currently working, not working now, and even retirees) to come to the aid of our country NOW!
Part-time or full-time, we need all:
- Nurses (RNs & LPNs)
- Nursing Assistants (SRNA & CNA)
- Medical Assistants (CMA & RMA)
- Medication Aides (KMA)
- ALL Healthcare professionals are needed!
Contact BJM Medical 24-hours a day and e-mail your resume to: email@example.com.
Kentucky Medication Aide (KMA)
Full-time or part-time careers now open for SRNAs with KMA. Must have an active state registered nursing assistant certificate with KMA letter from the state government. Must also have a current CPR card, current TB test results, immunization records, 2 government issued IDs, clean drug test, and clean criminal record…
Now hiring and with top pay! E-mail resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Representatives provide front line customer contact and direct support to all customers. They perform tasks related to all aspects of customer support with the goal of making each customer contact easy and a pleasant experience. Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent call coverage for incoming calls
- Make some outbound calls to customers as needed regarding inquiries,
- Answer basic questions regarding the products/services
- Update customer information
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of customer service call center experience
- Teamwork, flexibility, and reliability
- Attention to detail and follow up skills
- Pleasant, professional manner, excellent written and verbal communication, including listening and clear speech
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Send resume to: bjmstaffing.com
Call Center Representative Jobs
Call center representatives’ field incoming or outgoing calls with customers and potential clients. Required education is minimal, and on-the-job training is typically adequate. This makes a call center position ideal for anyone looking for entry-level work in customer service and client relations.
A typical day in the life of a call center representative might include:
• Fielding and resolving customer complaints
• Answering customers’ questions regarding a particular product or service
• Taking incoming orders, processing payments, and handling the appropriate billing procedures
• Maintaining records of customers’ calls, comments, and the resolution achieved.
Send resume to: bjmstaffing.com
Well-known Lexington medical offices have high demand for experienced patient schedulers and medical records staff. Excellent pay and benefits, top career opportunities–now hiring!
E-mail current resume with last two years of salary history to: email@example.com.