Today’s job market can be a challenge, to say the least. In fact, people everywhere are finding that looking for a new job is the hardest job they’ve ever had!
Did you know that over 90% of today’s job openings are never publicly advertised? So, how will you ever tap into the “hidden” job market? You need to partner with someone who has successfully located those hidden jobs year after year.
Since 1971, BJM and Job Guidance have networked with the underground job market in order to place thousands of individuals in first-class jobs in many career fields: healthcare, legal, accounting, IT, banking and office/administrative positions.
Here is a partial listing of some of our current and ongoing job openings — listed non-medical on top, then medical, in alphabetical order. If your work experience matches one of these job postings, please e-mail us your resume and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have positions in Lexington and surrounding areas. Your new future awaits, and with us, you will receive weekly paychecks!
Medical bills/coders create and send medical claims for the insurance companies and the patients.
The medical biller/coder is responsible for reporting accurate information to the insurance.
- Proficiency with computers and medical billing software
- Knowledge of unfair debt collection practices and insurance guidelines
- Understanding of primary code classifications: ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT and HCPCS
- Communication skills with patients/healthcare companies
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping practices
Send resume to: njmstaffing.com
- Respond to calls, emails, complaints, and queries that patients might have
- Provide information and updates in regards to patients’ surgery schedules
- Assist patients with guidance on filing all necessary forms
- Assist patients with information necessary to pay all medical charges
- Set post-surgical appointments with doctors and perform all necessary tests
- Inform patients and any relevant third party through instructions about “things to do” before and after surgeries
- Receive all needed medical records and history from patients
- Take reservations for surgeries and schedule a date based on the availability of the surgeon and the medical condition of patients
- Order patients’ test results and assess information from the report to determine if a patient is ready for surgery
- Create a daily surgery schedule and surgical log for all departments concerned
- Assure appropriate coordination with other hospital departments when special surgical needs occur
- File, collect, and organize pre and post operational data for reference
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail to all necessary parties
- Order office supplies and log information on any issue that is urgent.
- Work experience in the health care sector that exposes the candidate to medical terminologies, diagnostic procedures, and health care billing and authorization
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good working ethics and ability to treat documents with confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take initiatives when the need arises.
Certified Medical Assistant
Top Lexington physicians have expanding practices and are adding to their growing staff! High demand for experienced CMA or RMA to room patients, take vitals, lab work, send prescriptions, and record patients’ history.
Excellent careers with great salaries and benefits! E-mail resume to: email@example.com
BJM & Associates
RNs and LPNs needed in key career positions in Lexington area!
All shifts available – days, nights, and weekends, part-time and full-time, PRN, contract, or temp to hire. Excellent pay and benefits! Now hiring! E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BJM & Associates
SRNA and/or CNA careers now available in excellent facilities in Lexington area.
Choose when you want to work – days, nights, and/or weekends, full-time or part-time, PRN, contract or temp to hire. Hiring now!
E-mail resume to: Medical@bjmstaffing.com
BJM & Associates
Highly reputable and very stable Lexington firm will welcome your previous work experience in accounting and administrative staff support duties.
Must have strong work experience using Word and Excel in an office, good grammar, professional telephone manners, and enjoy interacting with the public.
Email your resume’ with cover letter listing salary history for the last two years to: email@example.com.
Medical Office Staff
Several excellent medical facilities in Lexington have immediate openings for:
* Experienced medical receptionists who have done pre-certifications, previous patient registration, surgery scheduling, patient check-outs and payment posting.
* Experienced medical records clerks
* Experienced medical billers / collectors
Career opportunities with good benefits packages.
Email your resume’ with a cover letter listing the last two years of salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Representatives provide front line customer contact and direct support to all customers. They perform tasks related to all aspects of customer support with the goal of making each customer contact easy and a pleasant experience. Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent call coverage for incoming calls
- Make some outbound calls to customers as needed regarding inquiries,
- Answer basic questions regarding the products/services
- Update customer information
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of customer service call center experience
- Teamwork, flexibility, and reliability
- Attention to detail and follow up skills
- Pleasant, professional manner, excellent written and verbal communication, including listening and clear speech
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Send resume to: bjmstaffing.com
Call Center Representative Jobs
Call center representatives’ field incoming or outgoing calls with customers and potential clients. Required education is minimal, and on-the-job training is typically adequate. This makes a call center position ideal for anyone looking for entry-level work in customer service and client relations.
A typical day in the life of a call center representative might include:
• Fielding and resolving customer complaints
• Answering customers’ questions regarding a particular product or service
• Taking incoming orders, processing payments, and handling the appropriate billing procedures
• Maintaining records of customers’ calls, comments, and the resolution achieved.
Send resume to: bjmstaffing.com
Well-known Lexington medical offices have high demand for experienced patient schedulers and medical records staff. Excellent pay and benefits, top career opportunities–now hiring!
E-mail current resume with last two years of salary history to: email@example.com.
$50,000 to $60,000+ depending on previous paralegal assistant work experience. Several excellent Lexington law firms are adding to their current staff to meet the demands of their growing practices.
Most firms now prefer certified paralegal assistants, but may consider the specific types of law practices you worked in, as well as the number of years of successful paralegal work experience you have had recently.
Special need for litigation paralegal work experience and high demand for medical malpractice paralegal work experience.
All are full-time career positions, have generous benefits packages, and are ready to hire. Please submit your current resume and cover letter with last two years of salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive offices in several well-know Lexington business organizations are adding key staff members to support their VPs and other top management team. Must have 3 to 5+ years of recent work experience as an administrative assistant.
Advanced word and Excel skills are requested, in addition to professional appearance and good grammar.
Top locations, beautiful offices, and staff who will truly appreciative your dependability and advanced work skills for executives.
Send your resume and salary history for the last 2 years to: email@example.com